ACE Mod Gallery

ACEOnline Mod Gallery

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Nid halp? PM Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FallenProphett
Admin

PostSubject: Nid halp? PM Me   Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:54 pm

If you need any help modding files, feel free to contact me via forums by PM's or send me an MSN [SN: Prophettthespy@live.com]

Learning it yourself truely is the best way, but if you can't figure something out, ask around Very Happy!
Enjoy playing the game and happy flying~

Note: I will NOT give you the repacker. You'll have to talk to Tim if you would like to have one or figure out PHP yourself. I'm not going to give out other peoples hard work ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caro

PostSubject: Re: Nid halp? PM Me   Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:42 am

Don't get me wrong but you want the Community on this platform to expand, right ? Then it doesn't make sense to hide the tools to make those mods. This is just common sense and not ment to be an complain or insult or anything Smile. Just saying. Wouldn't mind making a couple of thingys there but don't have the packer anymoar ;( .
Btw there have been scripts / tools to pack/unpack them files before just think back. I had it until a couple of months back on my pc just saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CalciumDeposit
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nid halp? PM Me   Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:16 am

Caro wrote:
Don't get me wrong but you want the Community on this platform to expand, right ? Then it doesn't make sense to hide the tools to make those mods. This is just common sense and not ment to be an complain or insult or anything Smile. Just saying. Wouldn't mind making a couple of thingys there but don't have the packer anymoar ;( .
Btw there have been scripts / tools to pack/unpack them files before just think back. I had it until a couple of months back on my pc just saying.

Its not that we are hiding it from the community, its more a matter of following the request of the creator of the mod tools.

TimTheTortoise (aka MELOVETURDS on the suba forums) wants to be the one who hands out the tools exclusively.

If he ever gives the OK for passing around the links, you can be assured it will be posted on the site in plain sight for everyone to enjoy. But until then our hands are tied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://acemod.highbb.com
FallenProphett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nid halp? PM Me   Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:26 am

CalciumDeposit wrote:
Its not that we are hiding it from the community, its more a matter of following the request of the creator of the mod tools.

TimTheTortoise (aka MELOVETURDS on the suba forums) wants to be the one who hands out the tools exclusively.

If he ever gives the OK for passing around the links, you can be assured it will be posted on the site in plain sight for everyone to enjoy. But until then our hands are tied.

Pretty much this. I won't be passing out someone elses work if they tell me not to. Once he's ready to make them public, they'll be on the site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turnipator/Zone
Mod File Artist

PostSubject: Re: Nid halp? PM Me   Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:33 am

CalciumDeposit wrote:
our hands are tied.

Oh you bet they are Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naro

PostSubject: Re: Nid halp? PM Me   Fri May 14, 2010 3:43 pm