ACE Mod Gallery

ACEOnline Mod Gallery

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Aiming Reticle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ibg4y

PostSubject: Aiming Reticle   Mon May 17, 2010 11:23 pm

Hey just a request can anyone mod the aiming reticule for ABM/GBM im not talking about crosshair but the octagon shaped thing

thanks if you guys figure it out

BTW i dled zerosamas compiled res-eff and -tex of stuff tyvm to whoever made that zelda ABM its pretty sick

ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is it possible to change color of WP valk booster flames? and perhaps make them larger too cuz the falmes are tiny T.T thanks a bunch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arturia Pendragon
Mod File Artist

PostSubject: Re: Aiming Reticle   Tue May 18, 2010 7:37 pm

ibg4y wrote:
Hey just a request can anyone mod the aiming reticule for ABM/GBM im not talking about crosshair but the octagon shaped thing

thanks if you guys figure it out

BTW i dled zerosamas compiled res-eff and -tex of stuff tyvm to whoever made that zelda ABM its pretty sick

ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is it possible to change color of WP valk booster flames? and perhaps make them larger too cuz the falmes are tiny T.T thanks a bunch

I believe the reticule is part of the interface, which most people stay away from since the interface files can be somewhat volatile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Aiming Reticle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1